Dive into the events and activities that make Central Oregon unique. Pop into art galleries and shops made for shopping. Make a little history of your own at nationally-acclaimed museums like the High Desert Museum and the Museum at Warm Springs.
Indulge your cultured side with performing arts exhibitions. Then quench your thirst for the great outdoors on 24 spectacular golf courses, the world-renowned slopes of Mt. Bachelor, and the 500 miles of rivers and streams that attract anglers, rafters, and kayakers from all over the world! And, the nationally famous Sisters Quilt Show.
• 24 Golf Courses
• Dozens of delightful downtown
boutiques, galleries and shops
• Old Mill shops, theaters and
outdoor concert Pavillion
• World Class entertainment
• Winter Festival (and 66 other festivals and events)
• Lava Butte – lava flows
• Bend- one of the Best Brew Pub cities in the US